Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crest

In response to Brook Shield’s Crest commerical, where she explains how hard it is to be her. So hard, in fact, that many times, she doesn’t even have enough time to brush her teeth at night.

“I’m sick of these celebrities telling me how hard their life is. How hard they work. Do you really think Brook Shields cleans her own house. Do you think she goes grocery shopping or drives her kids to school. No the nanny does it. Or the house keeper. I mean seriously, do you think Brook Shields scrubs her own fucking toilet? I don’t think so.”


Mike just laughed me. And now he’s asking me why I’m banging on my keyboard.

I blame the Wolf moon and the fact that my body is apparently linked to the tides as well.

2 comments:

  1. Is the Wolf moon comment somehow connected to Twilight? Because if it is let's start talking about how sick I am to hear if the girl is really in love with the guy in real life..........I mean come on......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiki says: The Wolf Moon is a full moon that occurs in January. Its name comes from hungry wolf packs that would howl outside the villages of Native Americans. This full moon is also known as the Old Moon or the Moon After Yule.

    Full Moon names date back to Native Americans, of what is now the northern and eastern United States. The tribes kept track of the seasons by giving distinctive names to each recurring full Moon. Their names were applied to the entire month in which each occurred. There was some variation in the Moon names, but in general, the same ones were current throughout the Algonquin tribes from New England to Lake Superior. European settlers followed that custom and created some of their own names. Since the lunar month is roughly 29.5 days long on the average, the full Moon dates shift from year to year.

    ReplyDelete