Thursday, August 26, 2010

Worry

I was finally followng up on a condition I was diagnosed with when Michaela was born. When the nurse (from the new drs office) asked me to have my OBs office fax over the info, twice, from two different offices I heard "six years?" Yeah. yeah, I know. I'm a little late. We shall see. I'm a little mad at myself for not being more pro-active about this. I guess maybe I am one of those people who hide their head in the sand about some things.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha (I continue the odd laughter.) It took me 6 months to follow up on the lump. I was completely embarrassed to phone to assure my order for the test was still valid. It's all in good time. Something would have brought you sooner. And now you have the answers you sought. So kudos to you. You know what to look for. God Bless. ...and my news, too, was good. So in everything, there is a season. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is definitely a season. So yes, you get to be right :)

    ReplyDelete